“Heal, Repair and Fix all the wounds”
There is a common theme behind all the critical issues we face in life. Our job is to detect and figure out these dominant themes so as to bring Peace to it or else it will keep us distracted and highly diseased.
How to figure out the themes?
Take a deep breath and focus on how you feel about yourself and the way your life. Our Life will always show us where we are wounded and need healing.
- Mostly there are many common themes which stem from one unhealed root. For example there are wounds related to Love, Peace, Joy, Enlightenment, Prosperity, Wealth, Health, Recognition, Ambition etc. And all of this result into lack of self worth, self confidence, self esteem, self love, self acceptance etc
You may have been cheated or abandoned in times of difficulty by own friends and family and people whom you loved and trusted. They left you and at worse gave you pain and remorse. Now this is a wounded place of trauma and untill it is healed we will perceive things from this filter and thus block love and relationships that come our way. We try to protect and save ourselves from any further hurt.
Any wound whether it is related to Love, wealth, health or anything is going to stop you, hold you back, put you down and limit yourself from living the life of your highest potential and worth. Our responsibility is to heal and fix ourselves so we broadcast Peace and harmony instead of chaos and torment. When we are in disharmony and in disease we attract people and events of similar vibration so the key is to clear the inner wounds and become free.
Some are blessed in matters of wealth while some have no issue related to health. Some are good at love while some are weak at prosperity. We are all different and we all have our own wounds and when we clear this wounds, we are all same.
When we have wounds we react in order to protect ourselves from the perceived threat and danger. Even when others are willing to help and support us we push them away and deny any access.
Spirituality is all about becoming Open. When we are wounded we become close and this paves the road to self destruction.
How to Heal the Wounds through Dowsing?
Through right commands we can shift the patterns and structures of vibration.
First ask the question
- Do I have any wounds caused by my friends and family?
You may get a yes answer as at one point you may have got wounded by them anyway. They may have said something hurtful or treated you as worthless etc. Wounds have just story; the story of being abused, misused and mistreated. And this is why we are here to heal through physical encounter with the problems in physical forms.
Now use this simple command again and again till you get a no answer for the question above.
- Heal, Repair and Fix all the wounds caused by friends and family
If we don’t heal the wounds, it will be thrown into the future for us to heal. Healing is what we are here for and not for suppressing our wounds and ignoring the need for healing.
Heal your wounds and see how the way you react and feel shifts and changes to positive states. This is how we neutralize and remove all deadly triggers. The enemy is within and then we see it in others. When there is no enemy within, there is no enemy coming to us.
I have had the deadliest of enemy out there but when I began to heal my wounds those people have turned into blessings and gifts. They now support and offer great help. All this would never be possible if I would have been bleading on the inside and not doing anything to feel good and healthy from within.
Use same commands for all the major areas
Major areas are Love, Wealth, Success, Peace, Prosperity, Comfort, Joy, Bliss etc
Outside things, jobs and relationships do not guarantee long term security and stability unless it is dealt from within and healed. Then the entire story will change and everything will work like charm.
Ask the question with a pendulum
- Do I have any wounds caused by Success?
Yes success can cause you wounds such as you feel that you are hated by others who are unsuccessful. You feel that others are jealous and goes to any extent to spoil all your achievements.
You can be successful and still be bleading on the inside and you wonder why you are not happy and at ease. This is because of wounds that are not in harmony and are causing disruption in the flow of your being.
- “Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Success”
If you have wounds caused by Success then your energy will literally reject success from coming to you as it sees it as a threat to its survival. More success means more you will be troubled. This is the psyche and mentality.
In the same way ask appropriate questions and use the same command untill you get a no answer
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Love
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Prosperity
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Higher Achievements
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Ambitions
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Joy
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Peace
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Enlightenment
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Spirituality
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Home
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Leisure Trips and vacations
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by Higher education
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by ideal partner
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by ideal career
- Heal, Repair and Fix all wounds caused by ideal lifestyle
You can use this command for whatever you can think of is causing you wounds and pain in life. You have to figure out your wound and heal it.
Thank You ❤️❤️❤️
Minkal Vaishnav is a Dowser, Healer and a Spiritual Coach who helps people to live their best Life possible by teaching the ancient art of dowsing. Her Specialty is the use of Pendulums, Crystals and Energy Healing to assist those on their Journey of Awakening. Her Authentic, Soul-centered Coaching Style gently guides People to Uncover their own Wisdom and Inner Strength.